Collection of Information
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, call us on the phone, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, shipping address, phone number, payment card information, service preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide.
If you elect to pay your invoices electronically, you must provide financial information such as a credit card number or banking information. This information is used exclusively for processing your payments.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others, such as when you identify third party service providers. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our websites or transact business with us, including:
Log-in Information: We collect information about your use of our website, such as the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link, if any, through which you accessed our website.
Transaction Information: When you utilize a service, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, origin, source and destination points, dates and parties.
Information we collect from our partners and other sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we may collect information from your service providers to verify and update mailing addresses.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Facilitate and improve your online use of our services;
- Provide the services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage these communications, please see Your Choices.
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Personalize your online use by providing, content or features that match your profile and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We never sell or rent customer information to third parties that could be used to specifically identify an individual or company. We may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We utilize generally accepted information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures, and encryption to protect confidential information from unauthorized access by users inside and outside our company. Access to customer information is limited to employees who have a legitimate business need for that information.
Online account information
In order to use the secure areas of our website, you must first complete and submit the registration form. Information provided is used to contact you about the services for which you have expressed interest.
You may update or correct your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the appropriate page or by contacting us. You can also contact us if you wish to deactivate your online account, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by contacting us.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
A cookie is a data element stored on the user’s hard drive identifying and containing information about the user. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so may not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our website. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
Safe harbor statement
We recognize that the European Union ("EU") and Switzerland have implemented data protection regimes. Among other things, these laws require "adequate protection" for the transfer of certain individually identifiable data about individuals in EU member countries and Switzerland to our operations in the United States of America ("U.S."). We comply with the applicable Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Information from EU member countries and Switzerland.
Global Creations Customer Relations at email@example.com